Selasa, 10 Juli 2012

Mr."S" ??



hey blog.
in this posting, im gonna tell you about MR."S"

who is Mr. "S" ?

when i met him one month a go, i dont know, i felt i must run to catch him.
i felt he must be with me.
everyday i called him, everyday i looked at him.
with him, i felt optimistic but often, i also felt depressed.
he is my future, and maybe i will always with him untill september (amien)
my focus just for him (now) not another person, even he is Mr.p.
i hope all of you guys, pray for me and mr.s ...
i hope you'r gonna make the same hope for me.
and i hope , I and Mr. S will make a happy ending story (amien)

4 komentar:

  1. Wish the best for you...


    AryoCahyalesmana

    BalasHapus
  2. ULI: thank you uli...would you like to follow me , I'll love to follow back you later ... :)

    BalasHapus
  3. aryo : amiin.thankyou aryo.. wish the best for you too... would you like to following me? i'll follow back on your blog later... :))

    BalasHapus